Goodness in Every Drop
- Color: Unblemished purity. Golden color.
- Aroma: Succulent and creamy with wafting scents of spiced butter, vanilla butterscotch, jasmine tea, crystallized ginger and underlying saline, zesty and slightly peppery herbal presence of freshly roasted agave.
- Flavor: Entry is notably creamy and focused on roasted agave with a wealth of flavors including walnut, kola nut and subtle notes of sassafras and sweet tarragon. Velvety, vibrant, fruity body.
- Finish: Long finish with notes of candied banana, coconut cream and Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains.
- Cocktails: Perfect in Margarita, Paloma, Tequila Sunrise, Batanga and Mexican Mule.
5 Stars - Spirit Journal
"Highest Recommendation" - F. Paul Pacult
GOLD MEDAL and 94 Points - Beverage Testing Institute
"Exceptional" - Beverage Testing Institute
"Best Buy" Award - Wine Enthusiast
Espanita Reposado is aged for 6 months in slightly charred American white oak barrels that are sourced from Bourbon manufacturers in Kentucky. The previous use of the barrels in Bourbon production results in smoother tequila and adds delicious bourbon-driven notes.
Charring the casks caramelizes and releases sugars and other delicious flavoring agents, allowing for exquisite vanilla and caramel notes to develop. As a result, Espanita Reposado offers a harmonious balance between subtle oaky and vanilla undertones acquired from wood and robust, earthy Agave flavors.
Golden yellow color. Exotic, floral aromas of jasmine tea, crystallized ginger and bubblegum, vanilla butterscotch glazed popcorn, and turkish delight with a velvety, vibrant, fruity medium body and a prodigious, long candied banana, coconut cream, Muscat a Petit grains, and sweet tarragon finish. A fascinating and exotic tequila; each sip offers something new to discover. (- Beverage Testing Institute)