Goodness in Every Drop
Espanita Blanco - 100% Highlands Blue Agave
- Color: Silvery, colorless, of impeccable purity.
- Aroma: Candied aromas and flavors of marzipan, chocolate mint, sage, bay leaf and lemongrass.
- Flavor: Entry is silky smooth, harmonious and creamy in texture. Vibrant, fruity light-to medium body with rich flavors of hazelnut spread, black peppercorn, rosemary and thyme and intense herbaceous zestiness of Agave fibers.
- Finish: The finish is long, herbal with a hint of lingering, delectable agave syrup sweetness at the end. Smooth and mellow.
- Cocktails:Perfect in Margarita, Bloody Maria, Tequila Caesar, Sangrita, and in a variety of tequila coolers and spritzers.
4 Stars - Spirit Journal
"Highly Recommended" - F. Paul Pacult
To ensure authentic taste of Highlands-born tequilas, Espanita Blanco is crafted from 100% mature Blue Agaves by using ancestral production techniques and bottled fresh from the still. As a result, Espanita Blanco is bursting with zesty, peppery aromas of freshly baked agaves and retains intense, clean, herbaceous flavors; a tequila in its purest form.
We recommend enjoying Espanita Blanco neat or on the rocks, served in a whiskey glass over a large chunk of ice. Swirl it gently and you will be surprised by the complexity of its taste and aromas when tequila gradually opens and develops in a glass.
Brilliant clear color. Candied aromas and flavors of marzipan, chocolate mint, and rice pudding with a glycerous, vibrant, fruity light-to-medium body and a warming, stimulating, breezy hazelnut spread, dried rosemary and thyme, and olive brine finish. A smooth and mellow Blanco Tequila. ( - BEVERAGE TESTING INSTITUTE)