Goodness in Every Drop
- Color: Pale amber color, superb purity.
- Aroma: Succulent, wafting bouquet with whiffs of aromatic honey oak that gives way to a rich nuanced roasted agave aroma with traces of citrus tree wood, almond nougat and caraway.
- Flavor: Luscious and velvety entry. A slightly chewy, fruity, sweet medium-to-full body redolent of thick honey and fresh grass, vanilla, toasted marshmallow with notes of sassafras and apple.
- Finish: Smooth and long finish with rich flavors of honey, black tea, coconut flesh, banana and candy corn with apple and peppermint accents.
- Cocktails:Excellent in Tequila Old Fashioned, Tequila Manhattan, Tequila Sour and Tequila Sidecar.
4 Stars - Spirit Journal
"Highly Recommended" - F. Paul Pacult
Espanita Anejo is aged for 18 months in small American oak casks previously used in Bourbon production. The result is the luxuriously smooth liquor rich in vanilla and caramel notes, which still retains its charming, honeyed flavors of slowly roasted Agave.
Espanita Anejo is designed to be sipped and savored. We recommend to use either a Glencairn whiskey glass or a stemmed brandy glass. Narrowed, tulip- shaped brim of the snifter allows you to immerse yourself in tequila’s delectable aromas in order to better appreciate the complex character of Espanita Anejo.
Bright light gold color. Mature, inviting aromas of citrus tree wood, eucalyptus, almond nougat and caraway, and carnation with a slightly chewy, crisp, fruity sweet medium-to-full body and a sleek, amusing, long thick honey and fresh grass, black tea and coconut flesh, banana and candy corn, and apple and peppermint finish. ( - Beverage Testing Institute)